An open access journal
ISSN: 2581-4516 (online)
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Shivaraju H Puttaiah
English Language Editing: When you are preparing your paper, you want to focus on your research and not on the fluency of your written English. With Taylor & Francis’ English Language Editing service, a skilled native English speaker in your subject area will edit your paper, with suggestions to improve vocabulary and style. You can then submit your manuscript, safe in the knowledge that the language is clear and correct.
The benefits of our service:
- High-quality specialists in your subject area
- Quick turnaround
- Different service levels available
- Clear pricing
Manuscript Formatting: Use your time to focus on your research, not the styles and requirements specified by particular journals or publishers. Submit your paper to one of our skilled formatters and we will ensure that it conforms to the relevant layout and reference style. Each manuscript is checked against the specified style sheet and submission guidelines to ensure everything is correct before you submit, saving you valuable time.
What we check:
- Text layout
- Figure/table positioning
Scientific Editing: This is the main stage of the scientific editing process. It is performed by a high-standard developmental editor who is selected specifically for his or her understanding of the science/technical issues within your research paper.
What we Check:
- How well your argument reflects your central question or objective
- The structure, clarity, flow and relative emphasis of the arguments
- The description of your rationale, your methods and how your conclusions were derived
- The presentation of context and of any objectively justifiable implications of the research
- The clarity and suitability of your figures, tables and supplementary information
- Any sections that lack detail or are unnecessarily long
- The effectiveness of your cover letter and other supporting materials (if provided)
Please note: We are confident that our services (English Language Editing, Translation, Manuscript Formatting, and Figure Preparation) will improve the quality of your work. We cannot guarantee acceptance of your paper. However, if your paper is rejected for English-language reasons, and no changes have been made since our edit, we will re-edit it for free.
Editing Service Fee
After, confirmation of author service, all are requested to pay author service fee using Demand Draft or E-Payment.
Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘GREENS TRUST’ Payable at Turuvekere and Demand Draft should be sent to the editor by speed post.
Account pay/RTGS/NEFT/Wire Transfer (Non-Indians) payment should be made using following account details and copy of remittance should be sent to editor by email.
|BANK NAME||STATE BANK OF INDIA|